Saturday, September 24, 2011

K (and stuff like that)

When you've got worries, all the noise and the hurry 
Seems to help, I know - downtown 
Petula Clark 

It's been pretty much forever since my last update. But I am still proud to own a real, old-fashioned blog like those that existed before the Facebook & co bubble, so here I am finally.

Things have changed, by the way. I'm in Amsterdam at the RIPE NCC again for some time, working on a visualization tool for K-root. We call it Visual-K: I presented a prototype few days ago at Graph Drawing 2011 in Eindhoven.

Time flows. Ideas flow. Cheers.

(Visual-K, prototype presented at GD'11)

1 comment:

Gabriel said...

Hi claudio, im also interested in network visualization, currently im doing some experiments with metro maps, digital networks and particle systems. You can check some test im doing at flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/19499961@N00/

I found out you will be particiating in hack for Europe, what are you thinking about?

Maybe we can collaborate in the future.
Saludos.

Gabriel
@gb_lucas