Friday, April 2, 2010

One month left...

I won't be back here 
though we may meet again 
Slint 

...and hundreds of deadlines approaching. Actually just half a dozen, which doesn't sound better anyway.

I've been working like a dog in these last two weeks, and hopefully our beloved Historical BGPlay will be available within a few days somewhere. Basically I just need to stop aiming at some platonic idea of perfection and say: 'Ok, that's it!'.

Some big news are floating in the air; yet it's not time to be more specific. Or at least, that's what I learnt so far from that famous skeptic Apostle whose incredulity is accounted in a well-known holy book - the very same one I saw once here in a bookstore next to mediterranean recipes and kamasutra's, but that's a different story. In the meantime some little meaningless hints might come in handy.

We'll see...

(switch. photo by me)

No comments: