Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I wanna live in a wooden house
Coldplay


Live (and most importantly alive) from Amsterdam! I'm currently seating at the table in the living room of this wonderful apartment, fighting off sleep while trying to drop a couple of lines.

My journey was quite killing. The plane landed in Eindhoven over one hour later than expected, so I missed the (conformable) direct bus to Amsterdam and had to come by train. Nevermind! My landlord let me into this house at 17:30, then I went to the nearest Albert Heijn to buy the essentials - including my first dinner: dried beef (at least that's what it seemed to be), cheese, bread, tomatoes, Bertolli oil. Really essential.

The house is very nice. I would have put some photos here if only I had brought my mini-USB cable from Rome. That's what happens when one's in a hurry. I will buy it as soon as possible.

In the meantime, say thanks to my MacBook and just take a look out of my window...


(Centraal Station, Amsterdam. photo by me)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

da paura! si vede che lavori per il RIPE!

feraro said...

D R O G A A A...